Reduced Recoil with an OEM Barrel
The Strike Industries G4 SlideComp is designed to allow Glock pistol owners to reduce the recoil impulse on their handguns without having to add a threaded barrel or otherwise permanently alter their handgun.
The Strike Industries G4 SlideComp works by mounting a compensator to the steel slide of a Glock pistol without the need for a gunsmith to make permanent changes to the gun. The design also matches the profile of the slide, allowing for compatibility with open-bottom holsters.
- Features precise CNC machining
- Includes Manganese-phosphate finish
- Comes with installation screws, allen wrench and G17 guide rod and spring
- Compatible with the company's SI-GUM
The Strike Industries G4 SlideComp can be used on Glock Gen 4 G17, G19, G22, G23, G31 and G32 pistol models.
âGLOCKâ is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.Â Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for GlockÂ® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.Â The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components.Â As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:221
- 1x G4 SlideComp
- 4x M5 Installation set screw (side)
- 2x M4 installation set screw (bottom)
- 1x 2mm Allen wrench
- 1x Glock 17 gen 3 guide rod and spring
- Eliminates the need for threaded barrels
- Blended, no snag profile
- Precision CNC machined
- No permanent modification of weapon required
- Compatible with fourth generation G17, G19, G22, G23, G31, G32
- Compatible with open-bottomed holsters
Note: The recoil spring assembly supplied is compatible with full size models.Â Compact models such as Glock 19 and equivalents require purchase of a Gen 3 compact spring for optimal functionality.